Cote Ghyll Caravan & Camping Park
An idyllic retreat in the North York Moors National Park
Caravan & Camping Sites
From £14.50 Per Night
Cote Ghyll Caravan Park
(view on map)
Contact: Helen Hill
Tel: 01609 883 425
Don't forget to mention herriotcountry.com when making an enquiry.
We invite you to come and stay at Cote Ghyll Caravan & Camping Park located in one of the most beautiful and secluded valleys in the country and within the prestigious North York Moors National Park. With a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere, Cote Ghyll really has got everything for those who enjoy the outdoor life or want to experience it for the first time.
Cote Ghyll accommodates touring caravans, motorhomes and tents and has new Superpitches and seasonal pitches to offer. For those who prefer self catering, we have Rose Award luxury holiday caravans for hire or, if you are looking to purchase your very own holiday home, we have new and pre-owned holiday caravans for sale on our small but exclusive 18 pitch static area.
With outstanding walking and cycling routes from the gateway of the Park onto the North York Moors, the picturesque Cod Beck Reservoir and the historical village of Osmotherley being on the doorstep, Cote Ghyll really has got everything for an enjoyable and memorable stay.
In a south facing pretty valley, the Caravan Park is divided by terraces and areas of woodland, providing sections on the Park with varying character to suit a range of caravanners and campers. The Cod Beck stream flows through the Park and, together with the areas of woodland, provides an ideal exploring ground for children. There are designated “family” and “quiet” areas on the Park. You can reserve your preferred area for pitching when making your booking.
77 caravan/motor home/tent pitches
4 static holiday caravans for hire
18 static pitches
Super pitches available (extra large hard standings with hook ups for water, drainage, electric and TV aerial)
- Rose Award caravans for hire
- Luxury heated shower block
- Impeccably clean facilities
- Fantastic walking from the gateway of the Park
- Dogs allowed (on short leads)
- Midweek discounts
- Short breaks available
- Electric hook-up points to all pitches
- Modern toilet blocks with under-floor heating
- Power showers
- Private wash cubicles
- Family bathroom
- Family shower room
- Hairdryers and shaver points
- Baby change facilities
- Children's play area next to stream
- Public telephone - available 24 hours
- Well stocked shop - selling convenience foods, toys, maps, drinks etc.
- Calor Gas and Camping Gaz exchanges
- Launderette with washer, dryer and iron
- Pot wash sinks
- Drying cabinet for boots and coats
- 24 hour security barrier
- Fresh moorland spring water
- Tourist Information point